Operations at Washington State University’s Pullman campus are suspended today due to inclement weather. All scheduled classes and labs are cancelled and only essential services, including student housing, dining and health services, will be provided. Only those WSU employees previously designated as essential to campus operations should report to work.
Snow removal from campus is underway, and slick or icy spots may still remain. All personnel not directly responsible for snow removal and are not considered essential personnel are asked to stay off campus for their own safety.
For the most updated information regarding services around campus, please see the following:
* Human Resource Services is open today with limited staffing to answer questions 509-335-4521 –https://hrs.wsu.edu
* Holland/Terrell libraries are closed today.
* For campus dining options, see dining.wsu.edu
* For more information about SRC, Stephenson Down Under and Chinook Center, 509-335-8732, see urec.wsu.edu
* For CUB hours, 509-335-8426, see cub.wsu.edu
* For Cougar Health Services, 509-335-3575, see https://cougarhealth.wsu.edu
* For Vet Hospital information, 509-335-0711, see http://vth.vetmed.wsu.edu/contact-us/inclement-weather
* For any other questions, please refer to your supervisor.
Other helpful links are the WSU News Emergency/Weather News page and the inclement weather/suspended operations information from WSU Human Resource Services http://hrs.wsu.edu/resources/inclement-weather/