Operations at Washington State University’s Pullman campus will be suspended at 2pm today, 1/6/22, due to inclement weather. All activities beginning at 2pm are cancelled and only essential services, including housing and dining, will be provided. WSU Pullman operations will also be delayed tomorrow, 1/7 until 10am to allow Facilities to clear campus roads and parking lots. Only those WSU employees previously designated as essential to campus operations should report to work at their scheduled time.
Pullman buildings with Cougar card controlled entrances have either locked or will be locked shortly. For all other buildings, those will be locked normal time today. Swing Shift custodians will lock campus buildings when they come onto shift this evening like normal. Tomorrow morning, buildings will not be unlocked until between 9:30-10:00am due to the delay. For those buildings with Cougar Card entrances, those too will have a delayed opening.
For the most updated information regarding services around campus, please see the following:
- Human Resource Services is open today with limited staffing to answer questions 509-335-4521 – https://hrs.wsu.edu
- Holland/Terrell libraries may be open with limited hours. For more information please call 509-335-9672 or go to https://libraries.wsu.edu/
- For campus dining options, see dining.wsu.edu
- For more information about Student Recreation Center, Stephenson Fitness Center, and Chinook Student Center, 509-335-8732, see urec.wsu.edu
- For CUB hours, 509-335-8426, see cub.wsu.edu
- For Cougar Health Services, 509-335-3575, see https://cougarhealth.wsu.edu
- The Veterinary Hospital is open regular hours, including 24-hour emergency. For more information, please call 509-335-0711, or see https://hospital.vetmed.wsu.edu
- For any other questions, please refer to your supervisor.
Other helpful links are the WSU News Emergency/Weather News page and the inclement weather/suspended operations information from WSU Human Resource Services http://hrs.wsu.edu/resources/inclement-weather/