Operations at Washington State University’s Pullman campus will be suspended tomorrow, Wednesday February 5, 2020 due to inclement weather. All scheduled classes and labs are cancelled and only essential services, including student housing, dining and health services, will be provided. Only those WSU employees previously designated as essential to campus operations should report to work.
For the most updated information regarding services around campus, please see the following:
- Human Resource Services will be open Wednesday with limited staffing at 509-335-4521 – See also https://hrs.wsu.edu
- Holland/Terrell libraries may be open with limited hours– for more information please call 509-335-9672 or go to https://libraries.wsu.edu/
- For campus dining options, go to dining.wsu.edu
- For more information about SRC, Stephenson Fitness Center, and Chinook Student Center, 509-335-8732, see urec.wsu.edu or chinook.wsu.edu or you can check out social media on Facebook at University Recreation- WSU @wsu.urec or Twitter @WSU_UREC
- For CUB hours, 509-335-8426, see cub.wsu.edu
- For Cougar Health Services, 509-335-3575, see https://cougarhealth.wsu.edu
- For Vet Hospital information, 509-335-0711, see http://vth.vetmed.wsu.edu/contact-us/inclement-weather
- For any other questions, please refer to your supervisor.
Other helpful links are the WSU News Emergency/Weather News page and the inclement weather/suspended operations information from WSU Human Resource Services http://hrs.wsu.edu/resources/inclement-weather/